- Use technology to the max: As I stated in my previous update, I stopped tracking my food obsessively, because I no longer need to. I can eyeball portion sizes now, and pretty much just stay away from anything processed. The Garmin Connect app for Windows 10 is now working beautifully after a shaky start, so I’ll be holding onto the Vivofit for a while longer.
- 8000 steps a day (minimum): I’m averaging about 12000 steps a day now, so I’ve long surpassed this requirement.
- Increase my overall stamina: Still increasing. Now that the SO is training me, I can break out of the plateau.
- Increase my overall flexibility: I judge this by how close my chest gets to my thighs if I’m sitting on the mat and touching my toes. There’s definitely been an improvement.
- Stick to my workout schedule: This is still a bit loose, but I’ve been getting in 1 hour sessions 3-4 times a week.